Halleluyah Scriptures and
Alan Horvath Response
Ken and Deborah Allen Wessel also known as Max and Shalom Weiss are now using Alan Horvath as their front man (they never come forward themselves). Alan Horvath has opened a new bank and paypal account in the name of Halleluyah Scriptures to receive funds. As Alan say’s “Doing business as usual”.
To this day Ken and Deborah have not addressed the following that was stated in the Final Letters.
Ken and Deborah Allen Wessel also known as Max and Shalom Weiss:
1. Have Never confessed about lying about their identity.
2. Have Never confessed to lying about their true location.
3. Have Never confessed to lying about the true costs and expenses of a HalleluYah Scriptures.
4. Have Never confessed to the slander against all the individuals who served with HalleluYah Scriptures.
5. Have Never confessed to maliciously spreading rumors about individuals who served with HS.
6. Have Never confessed to taking money assigned to postal agents and used it for personal use.
7. Have Never confessed to refusing to disclose information thus hiding what was being done with funds.
8. Have Never confessed to practicing partiality to people that requested a HS.
9. Have Never confessed to misappropriated funds and the stated purposes of HalleluYah Scriptures.
10. Have Never confessed to supporting other ministries by using funds sent to HalleluYah Scriptures.
11. Have Never confessed to using HalleluYah Scriptures postal agents to send other materials.
12. Have Never confessed to the copyright infringement on ISR.
13. Have Never confessed to their arrogance, pride and false humility.
Halleluyah Scriptures and Alan Horvath Response
Posted on YouTube April 21, 2013
Uploaded on YouTube Apr 21, 2013
For the greater details (from HS.com),
click this link:
HERE IS THE REAL DOCUMENTATION THAT SHOWS DEBRA DIRECTED THE RAMPS TO START HALLELUYAH SCRIPTURES INC. AND THAT ALAN WAS INVOLVED AND KNEW HE WAS AN OFFICER (Vice President). Please Click Here to read the following emails.
Disclosure Documentation to Alan Horvath and Incorporation of Halleluyah Scriptures Inc. – Click Here